Home Page Forums Smartphone IOS iOS 11 problems with bluetooth keyboard.

iOS 11 problems with bluetooth keyboard.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  depprussell 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

depprussell
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve searched the forum but did not find any post to refer to my problem.I use Scrivener for iOS as my primary writing tool, the mac version is only to prepare my work for posting. Because of this, I depend heavily on external keyboards. I work with Logitech bluetooth keyboards, models K380 and K480. They have worked well with Scrivener since I bought them, but I started having problems with them since upgrading to iOS 11 and the whole problem with Dropbox. I have no problem using the keyboards with other apps, they still respond, but with Scriverner it has become a matter of luck. If I work on Scrivener and happen to leave the app for a moment, when I return the keyboard is no longer working. I have to go to the Bluetooth section in settings make the iPad (iPad Pro 9.7) forget the keyboard, add it again, and I have to do this several times until it takes and I can work again with it. It’s getting really difficult for me to keep using Scrivener because of this problem, I hope someone knows how to correct this because it’s really keeping me from working, and frankly no other app can compete.

Please help

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50037
    Startup video production studio

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.